Our Masterclass sessions only have 12 places available and will all take place at Bentham Cricket Club. These are aimed towards any aspiring cricketer! Hard ball, professional classes that will use unique drills used by pro cricketers to improve players quickly and progress them to the next stage of their development.
There will be 10 Sessions, 1 hour long, at 3.10pm-4.10pm on the following days: August 7th,8th,9th,10th,11th & August 14th,15th,16th,17th 18th.
These Overseas professional coaches will cover the follow topics during the 10 day Spin Masterclasses:
- Watch the ball/hand/fingers.
- Use the forward press. Have a solid base to play from.
- Higher back lift, slower downswing. Keep the head.
- Play forward or back, not half way. Positive use of the feet.
- Keep the ball on the ground.
The cost per session is only £10 per session with a 10% discount if you register for all 10. The coach per student ratio will be 1/6.
All the coaches have different coaching strengths and specialise in certain cricketing disciplines (batting/spin bowling/seam) and we will provide the best possible option available.